6 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Cycle and hike your way through British Columbia’s rugged landscape on a 6.5-hour tour from Vancouver with lunch. Watch for signs of wildlife as you walk through Lynn Canyon, cross a scenic suspension bridge and explore a stunning temperate rainforest. Get sweeping views from the saddle while riding the Trans Canada Trail through Pitt Meadows, where the snow capped mountains around Frasier Valley are a dramatic backdrop for winding rivers and marshland. Enjoy all-inclusive access to equipment, lunch and transportation.
- 6.5-hour tour of bike and hiking trails from Vancouver
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Choose an active, fun way of exploring the landscape
- Get great photos of B.C's mountains and forest
- Small group tour ensures personal experience
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Professional driver and guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off from downtown Vancouver
Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
Transportation for the day in a private bus
Use of bicycle and helmet
Lots of opportunities to take spectacular photos
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pickup guests from any centrally located hotel in downtown Vancouver or public transport staion. Please get in touch with us so we can arrange your pickup time and location
- Canada Place
Between 9am and 9:30am on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.
You must contact local tour operator to reconfirm pickup time and location
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You must contact local tour operator to reconfirm pickup time and location
- Please include your email in the 'special requirements' section at checkout
- Tour participants are recommended to wear loose fitting, comfortable clothing and footwear
- Tour participants are recommended to bring sun screen
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved with a 5km hike
- A moderate amount of cycling is involved with a 17-25km cycle
- Tour participants should have a basic level of fitness
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Into The Wild
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Vancouver Biking and Hiking Tour including Lunch
6 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 50 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursHikingDining ExperiencesNature and WildlifeMountain Bike ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursPhotography ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportVancouverShore Excursions - British ColumbiaBus Tours - British ColumbiaHiking - British ColumbiaDining Experiences - British ColumbiaNature and Wildlife - British ColumbiaMountain Bike Tours - British ColumbiaWalking Tours - British ColumbiaPorts of Call Tours - British ColumbiaPhotography Tours - British ColumbiaFull-day Tours - British ColumbiaShore Excursions - Vancouver IslandBus Tours - Vancouver IslandHiking - Vancouver IslandDining Experiences - Vancouver IslandNature and Wildlife - Vancouver IslandMountain Bike Tours - Vancouver IslandWalking Tours - Vancouver IslandPorts of Call Tours - Vancouver IslandPhotography Tours - Vancouver IslandFull-day Tours - Vancouver IslandShore Excursions - SeattleBus Tours - SeattleHiking - SeattleDining Experiences - SeattleNature and Wildlife - SeattleMountain Bike Tours - SeattleWalking Tours - SeattlePorts of Call Tours - SeattlePhotography Tours - SeattleFull-day Tours - SeattleCategory
Harrison River Tours & TicketsHorseshoe Bay Tours & TicketsBloedel Conservatory Tours & TicketsCypress Mountain Tours & TicketsRocky Mountaineer Train Tours & TicketsSalt Spring Island Tours & TicketsFalse Creek Tours & TicketsBill Reid Gallery Tours & TicketsGrouse Mountain Refuge for Endangered Wildlife Tours & TicketsVancouver Olympic Village (VVL) Tours & TicketsVancouver Police Museum Tours & TicketsBrockton Point Tours & TicketsKelowna Tours & TicketsBC Place Stadium Tours & TicketsHR Macmillan Space Centre Tours & TicketsFlyOver Canada Tours & TicketsMuseum of Anthropology at UBC Tours & TicketsDeep Cove Tours & TicketsFort Langley National Historic Site Tours & TicketsMuseum of Vancouver Tours & Tickets