- Guided bike tour of Stanley Park, known as the 'Green Heart' of Vancouver
- Visit Brockton Point’s Totem Poles and Third Beach
- Learn about the city’s origins as a logging town and the heritage of the Pacific Northwest First Nations from a knowledgeable guide
- Choose between a weekend morning or weekday afternoon departure to suit your schedule
- Riders of all skill levels will enjoy this small-group tour limited to 12 people
- Convenient meet-up point in downtown Vancouver
Departure & Return
Walk in to our tour shop located at 648 Hornby Street where you'll meet your local-expert guide and get fitted for a comfortable bicycle.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Enjoy picturesque urban and pastoral views as your guide takes you into Stanley Park and along the perimeter seawall over the course of the tour. Bounded by water on three sides, Stanley Park offers great views of Burrard Inlet, the North Shore Mountains, and the Vancouver skyline. As you ride, stop to snap photos and hear fascinating stories about Vancouver’s colorful history as a logging town.
Catch chance sightings of resident herons, river otters and bald eagles—maybe even spot one of the 15 bald eagle nests in the park. Learn about the lagoon’s transformation from a tidal flat to a bio-filtration marsh, and pedal on to Brockton Point to view the amazing First Nations totems poles—a must-do for all native history enthusiasts.
Afterwards, cycle through the park’s wooded trails to explore a temperate rain forest, and to view Beaver Lake and the park’s famous 700-year-old cedar tree. Your final stop is Third Beach, a secluded city retreat on Ferguson Point. Enjoy some quiet time on the beach before heading back to town.
Your ride ends back at the bike rental shop.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- For tours in the winter, spring and fall (Oct – May), we recommend wearing layers and gloves, as the weather can be unpredictable (rain ponchos available for use if needed); for tours in the summer, we recommend wearing shorts, T-shirts, closed-toe shoes, sunscreen and sunglasses
- Tour runs rain or shine; however, if it is raining 2 hours prior to your tour, you can choose to cancel your tour for a full refund, or reschedule for a later date
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cycle City Tours and Rentals
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands