3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
$5 Wildlife fee is included in price
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
1 Dallas Rd, Victoria, BC V8V 0B2, Canada
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Washrooms are available on board for your convenience
- Please note: From Nov 1st to April 30th, boat types and times may vary based on weather and tour numbers.
- At the time of booking a tour please inform of us health issues, medical conditions and if you are pregnant.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Eagle Wing Whale Watching Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Victoria Marine Wildlife Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Victoria Marine Wildlife Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Victoria Marine Wildlife Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Victoria Marine Wildlife Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Victoria Marine Wildlife Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsCatamaran Cruises Nature and WildlifeWater ToursPorts of Call ToursJet BoatingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingVancouver IslandShore Excursions - British ColumbiaCatamaran Cruises - British ColumbiaNature and Wildlife - British ColumbiaWater Tours - British ColumbiaPorts of Call Tours - British ColumbiaJet Boating - British ColumbiaHalf-day Tours - British ColumbiaShore Excursions - VancouverCatamaran Cruises - VancouverNature and Wildlife - VancouverWater Tours - VancouverPorts of Call Tours - VancouverJet Boating - VancouverHalf-day Tours - VancouverShore Excursions - SeattleCatamaran Cruises - SeattleNature and Wildlife - SeattleWater Tours - SeattlePorts of Call Tours - SeattleJet Boating - SeattleHalf-day Tours - SeattleCategory