- Horse-drawn carriage ride through Victoria
- Sit back, relax and let your experienced driver navigate the roads
- Explore the historic James Bay neighborhood
- Ride along the scenic Dallas Road waterfront
- Enjoy great views of the Olympic Mountains
Departure & Return
Tours depart from the carriage stand at the corner of Belleville Street and Menzies Street Directions: Next to the Parliament Buildings at the scenic Inner Harbour. Return point: Returns to the original departure point. Dates: Seasonal
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with mobility issues
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Victoria Carriage Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands