Explore our promoted experiences
- See more sites without shoving them all into one day
- A guide knows St. Augustine’s history well and tells stories both days
- Visit Potter’s Wax Museum and the Oldest Wooden School House
- Get a 2-day trolley pass that you can use on your own time
Departure & Return
We are located at 12 St George St, right next to Oldest Wooden School House. You will pick up your tickets and your parking pass there beginning your journey!
|Monday:||09:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Sunday:||12:00 PM - 08:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ancient City Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands