Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day tour to the Grand Canyon, from Flagstaff
- Take an easy day trip from Sedona to the Grand Canyon to appreciate this immense natural wonder
- Soak in spectacular views from the South Rim and East Rim
- Drive across part of the Navajo reservation
- Shop for Native American jewelry and art at an authentic trading post
- Includes Pickup and drop off from Sedona hotels
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 5 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Stop at both the South and East rims of the canyon, as well as additional scenic viewpoints along the 22-mile (35-km) drive. Have a look around the Grand Canyon Village, and spend time taking a nature walk. On the journey back to Sedona, stop to browse Native American jewellery and art at the historic Cameron Trading Post.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ma Pa Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff