- Historical walking tour of Savannah
- Explore the Savannah Historic District, one of the largest National Historic Landmark Districts in the US
- Visit historic sites, churches and beautiful squares such as Reynolds Square
- Learn about the city’s fascinating colonial history from your guide
- Hear stories about Savannah’s role in the American Revolution and Civil War
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Company: Savannah Walks Historic District North Address: Warren Square (Congress and Habersham Streets)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Admire the park-like squares, tree canopies and floral landscapes of this pretty city as you take a leisurely stroll through the streets and squares of the downtown area and Old Savannah. Your guide will share stories about Savannah’s role as a strategic port city during the American Revolution and Civil War before ending your tour back at Reynolds Square.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Pets welcome
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Savannah Walks
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience