- Learn about Santa Fe's multicultural history and modern art scene
- Visit highlights like the Palace of the Governors and central plaza
- Includes museum ticket and time to explore the work of Georgia O’Keeffe
- Private guide for a personalized and flexible experience
Departure & Return
Please meet your guide at the centre of Santa Fe Plaza (where the obelisk used to be) - 63 Lincoln Ave, Santa Fe, NM 87501.
Finish point will be close to public transport and taxi links in Santa Fe and the guide will assist with advising you on your journey.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Travel Curious
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience