- Santa Fe Canyon Road art gallery tour
- Visit a selection of the more than 80 art galleries in Santa Fe
- Learn about the art world in Santa Fe from the art historian guide
- Have time to talk about the work on display and perhaps meet the artists
Departure & Return
We will meet at Morning Star Gallery, located at 513 Canyon Road. Free street parking is available along Canyon Road and Delgado Street.
We'll end further up Canyon Road. We'll walk about 0.5-0.75 miles.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers may apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough participants to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Minimum age is 10 years. If you have younger children, please contact us so we can discuss options with you. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- We will be walking about 3/4 of a mile. Please wear comfortable shoes.
- Santa Fe is hot and dry in the summer and can be cold and snowy in the winter. Please dress appropriately and bring bottled water with you.
- Canyon Road is a historic area with uneven sidewalks. Many of the galleries have steps between interior rooms. If you have mobility restrictions, please contact us directly so that we can discuss options with you.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Santa Fe Art Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I think this would be a great 4-hour tour with lunch break in the middle." See review