2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Head to the atmospheric Hacienda Santa Ana estate just outside San Juan for a rum tasting experience with both style and class, courtesy of Ron del Barrilito rum, which has been crafted here since 1880. After a welcome cocktail, tour the hacienda and learn about the heritage and art behind the rums. Then, sit down for a tutored tasting of four separate rums, including the limited edition Five Stars.
- Skip the ticket line for the Ron del Barrilito tasting tour
- Enjoy a welcome cocktail plus a tasting of four separate rums
- Numbers are capped at just 10 travelers—great way to meet new people
- Wide range of start times lets you plan your day and fit more in
Saved to wishlist!
Restroom on board
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Minors under 18 years of age are not allowed on this tour.
- We require that every participant shows Covid 19 vaccination card or recent negative test results taken no more than 72 hours prior to day of visit.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ron del Barrilito Visitor Center
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Rum Tasting Tour Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Rum Tasting Tour Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Rum Tasting Tour Ticket?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Rum Tasting Tour Ticket?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingSan JuanCategory
Museum of the Americas (Museo de las Américas) Tours & TicketsMercado de Río Piedras Tours & TicketsIcacos Island (Cayo Icacos) Tours & TicketsSan Juan National Historic Site (Sitio Histórico Nacional de San Juan) Tours & TicketsRio Camuy Cave Park (Parque Nacional de las Cavernas del Río Camuy) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Art of Puerto Rico (Museo de Arte de Puerto Rico) Tours & TicketsBacardi Rum Factory (Casa Bacardi) Tours & TicketsPalomino Island Tours & TicketsCastillo San Felipe del Morro Tours & TicketsLuis A. Ferré Performing Arts Center (Centro de Bellas Artes Luis A. Ferré) Tours & TicketsFine Arts Miramar Tours & TicketsPaseo de la Princesa Tours & TicketsPine Grove Beach Tours & TicketsPonce Tours & TicketsCastillo San Cristobal Tours & TicketsLa Calle Loiza Tours & TicketsSan Juan Cathedral (Catedral de San Juan Bautista) Tours & TicketsLuquillo Beach Tours & TicketsIsla Verde Tours & TicketsMuseum of History, Anthropology and Art (Museo de Historia, Antropología y Arte) Tours & Tickets