5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer hotel Pick-up, please provide the name of your hotel in the notes.
- San Juan Cruise Port Terminal, Calle Marina, San Juan, 00901, Puerto Rico
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Real PR Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Navigate the North of PR?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Navigate the North of PR?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Navigate the North of PR?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Navigate the North of PR?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Navigate the North of PR
5 to 6 hours
7 hours 15 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSan JuanCategory
Castillo San Felipe del Morro Luis A. Ferré Performing Arts Center (Centro de Bellas Artes Luis A. Ferré)Mercado de Río PiedrasCastillo San CristobalSan Juan Cathedral (Catedral de San Juan Bautista)Chapel of Christ (Capilla del Cristo)Luquillo BeachMuseum of Art of Puerto Rico (Museo de Arte de Puerto Rico)Fine Arts MiramarPaseo de la PrincesaMuseum of the Americas (Museo de las Américas)Rio Camuy Cave Park (Parque Nacional de las Cavernas del Río Camuy)La Calle LoizaPonceSan Juan National Historic Site (Sitio Histórico Nacional de San Juan)Bacardi Rum Factory (Casa Bacardi)Isla VerdeMuseum of History, Anthropology and Art (Museo de Historia, Antropología y Arte)Pine Grove BeachIcacos Island (Cayo Icacos)