5 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Live-commentary and interpretations about the Ecosystem in English or Spanish
Fully guided Nature Walk by a certified tour guide.
Rain Coat or Water Poncho
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
PLEASE YOU NEED TO CALL US TO CONFIRM PICKUP TIME AND LOCATION.
For your convenience you can bring towels and change of clothes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- OPERATED BY Puerto Rico Access Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
Will the Rainforest River Nature Walk Adventure still operate if it is raining?
A:If it is raining heavily or lightning is present, we may offer you the option to reschedule or cancel with a full refund however, you should always assume the tour is operating unless you hear from us that it is not.
What should I wear for the Rainforest River Nature Walk Adventure and Luquillo Beach?
A:Lightweight, synthetic clothing or a swimsuit is best. Avoid jeans or sweats. Sneakers or hiking shoes are recommended. Do not wear flip-flops for safety reasons. Bring a change of clothes as you may swim in one of the rivers, weather permitting.
What should I bring for the Rainforest River Nature Walk Adventure and Luquillo Beach?
A:We recommend bringing the following: sunscreen, mosquito repellent (just in case!), a raincoat or poncho, snacks (hiking takes a lot of energy), and a waterproof cellphone pouch to keep your phone dry.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rainforest River Nature Walk Adventure and Luquillo Beach?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Rainforest River Nature Walk Adventure and Luquillo Beach?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Rainforest River Nature Walk Adventure and Luquillo Beach?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rainforest River Nature Walk Adventure and Luquillo Beach?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Rainforest River Nature Walk Adventure and Luquillo Beach
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingNature and WildlifeWalking ToursFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingIsla VerdeSan JuanCategory
Paseo de la PrincesaFine Arts MiramarIsla VerdeLa Calle LoizaCastillo San CristobalMuseum of the Americas (Museo de las Américas)Museum of History, Anthropology and Art (Museo de Historia, Antropología y Arte)Palomino IslandChapel of Christ (Capilla del Cristo)Icacos Island (Cayo Icacos)Rio Camuy Cave Park (Parque Nacional de las Cavernas del Río Camuy)San Juan Cathedral (Catedral de San Juan Bautista)Luis A. Ferré Performing Arts Center (Centro de Bellas Artes Luis A. Ferré)San Juan National Historic Site (Sitio Histórico Nacional de San Juan)Bacardi Rum Factory (Casa Bacardi)Mercado de Río PiedrasMuseum of Art of Puerto Rico (Museo de Arte de Puerto Rico)Pine Grove BeachCastillo San Felipe del Morro Luquillo Beach