2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
While in the Caribbean, rum is more than just a drink, it’s a culture. Embrace this culture and take home the skills you need to make your own fashionable drinks with this Caribbean Mixology Class at Ron del Barrilito Distillery. You’ll have your own bartending station as you learn to make three classic drinks from some of the top masters of the area.
- Learn how to make three classic, elegant alcoholic drinks in this class
- Some of the Caribbean’s best bartenders teach you cocktail-mixing basics
- A station complete with bartending equipment is provided
- This mixology class takes place at the famous Ron del Barrilito distillery
Saved to wishlist!
Each person will have a station with bartending equipment to make our three classic cocktails.
Restroom on board
WiFi on board
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Minors are not allowed on this tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- We require that every participant shows Covid 19 vaccination card or recent negative test results taken no more than 72 hours prior to day of visit.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ron del Barrilito Visitor Center
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Mixology Tour Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Mixology Tour Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Mixology Tour Ticket?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Mixology Tour Ticket?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingSan JuanCategory
Fine Arts Miramar Tours & TicketsMuseum of Art of Puerto Rico (Museo de Arte de Puerto Rico) Tours & TicketsCastillo San Felipe del Morro Tours & TicketsLuquillo Beach Tours & TicketsChapel of Christ (Capilla del Cristo) Tours & TicketsLa Calle Loiza Tours & TicketsPalomino Island Tours & TicketsLuis A. Ferré Performing Arts Center (Centro de Bellas Artes Luis A. Ferré) Tours & TicketsSan Juan National Historic Site (Sitio Histórico Nacional de San Juan) Tours & TicketsPonce Tours & TicketsIsla Verde Tours & TicketsBacardi Rum Factory (Casa Bacardi) Tours & TicketsMercado de Río Piedras Tours & TicketsMuseum of the Americas (Museo de las Américas) Tours & TicketsIcacos Island (Cayo Icacos) Tours & TicketsMuseum of History, Anthropology and Art (Museo de Historia, Antropología y Arte) Tours & TicketsCastillo San Cristobal Tours & TicketsRio Camuy Cave Park (Parque Nacional de las Cavernas del Río Camuy) Tours & TicketsPine Grove Beach Tours & TicketsPaseo de la Princesa Tours & Tickets