- Experience Puerto Rico’s El Yunque National Rainforest on a guided tour
- Support the island’s rebuilding of roads and trails on a fun adventure
- Take a dip at a waterfall and learn about the rainforest’s flora and fauna
- Enjoy convenient hotel pickup and drop-off from San Juan included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
NOTE Please add your place of stay. If a hotel, name of hotel and address. If an air bnb, name of place (if it applies) and address of location. We pick up from either hotels or air bnbs between 9:00 and 10:00 am only within the metro area. We do not have the means to travel outside of the San Juan area
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Cell phone number is required so guests can receive their departure time
- Hotel or place of stay is required
- Vegetarian and vegan option are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not recommended for participants with lower back or knee problems
- A moderate to high amount of walking is involved (depending on your level of fitness)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Bathing suits are highly recommended to wear under your clothing
- Hiking boots, sneakers or a decent pair or walking shoes are decent for this adventure
- A maximum of 14 people per booking
- We will contact you via text message, cell phone call or email prior to pick up.
- Bring an extra pair of socks
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jerrys Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Full-Day Rainforest and Waterfall Adventure from San Juan.
- "Wear comfortable shoes that you don't mind getting wet like hiking sandals." See review
- "Make sure you wear clothes that you don't mind getting wet in (swim.shorts etc) and highly recommend to wear hiking shoes with a great grip!" See review
- "If you plan to do the hiking, bring some food for them." See review