Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit the beach and the rainforest in just one day
- Travel in the comfort of an air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel and parking fees are included
- Round-trip transfers from your hotel will be provided
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- **The nature walk is a moderate walk through the natural terrain of El Yunque. When there is rain in the rainforest, the trail can become muddy and the walk will be more challenging. We recommend travelers wear a bathing suit under comfortable clothes, a pair of shoes you don't mind getting wet with a pair of sandals or water shoes to change into, and a towel to dry off.**
- **Guest will be able to leave belongings on the bus. The tour provider will not be held responsible for items or belongings lost or damaged during this adventure**
- **El Yunque National Forest is monitored by the Puerto Rican Government. If conditions become hazardous and a portion of El Yunque is closed to preserve the safety of guests, the tour provider will extend the time at Luquillo Beach and Los Kioskos.**
- **This adventure does not enter the ticketed section of El Yunque National Forest. Guests will not be required to purchase additional tickets!**
- Not recommended for elderly travelers or guests in poor physical condition.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Caribbean Breeze Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Don’t bring a backpack unless you are okay with it getting soaked." See review