- Go to top natural attractions near San Juan
- Hear live commentary from the guide
- Learn about Puerto Rico’s history, culture, and ecosystem
- Includes bottled water, and hotel or port pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Best Puerto Rico Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Recommend you bring a towel and swim suit, as the swim in the stream was a little cool, but enjoyable." See review
- "The national park is certainly worth it and if someone is looking for a small outing without wasting your whole day or being super exhausted then this is the tour for you." See review
- "The waterfall is close to the road, but the more adventurous can climb the rocks for a closer look." See review