Explore our promoted experiences
- Guided wine tastings at Sonoma Valley Wineries
- Delicious lunch of gourmet Italian cuisine and regional wines
- Round-trip transport from San Francisco in a vintage VW bus
- Small-group tour ensures an intimate tasting experience
- Option to upgrade to a private tour for up to 6 people
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- For the shared tour option, a minimum number of 4 people applies. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Recommended tip amount : tips make up a large chunk of our tour guide income in the US) Thank you for being considerate as we would like to give you a Professional tour guide.
- If you prefer to eat lunch at the Sonoma Plaza- please let us know. We might be able to make that happen. Depending on the group consensus.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Note that each vehicle seats up to 7 people total. We can still accommodate larger groups seated in separate vehicles.
- Everyone in your group needs to complete our digital waiver.
- COVID-19: A plexiglass partition has been installed between the driver and passengers. The touch points on our buses will be fully disinfected between and during tours.
- Anyone showing symptoms of COVID 19, including fever, cough or shortness of breath won’t be able to participate.
- Everyone will be required to wear a mask while inside the bus. We will have extra masks for purchase in case you have forgotten yours. Hand sanitizer will be provided.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Painted Ladies Tour Company
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If riding in a SUPER COOL, vintage VW bus (that backfires occasionally) through beautiful wine country and hanging out with fun people isn't your thing, you should look for a tour somewhere else." See review
- "Very good tour guide from Painted Ladies, at some of the wineries it went a bit fast though to be able to reflect over what wine you actually tasted but that is rather up to the winery guide." See review
- "The day was really well planned; stop at the Golden Gate Bridge, a winery, lunch, a winery with cave tour, another winery, and then a chocolate shop!" See review