Explore our promoted experiences
- Sample some of the best wine Napa and Sonoma have to offer
- Learn about the history of San Francisco and the wine regions north of of the city from your expert guide
- Drive over the Golden Gate Bridge and stop for an amazing photo opportunity
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off in San Francisco
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Once there, you’ll visit three boutique wineries to hear about the viticulture and history of the region. Sip on delicious whites and reds while learning the unique characteristics of each, and how the production process affects the flavor notes.
You’ll pause for lunch at the Oxbow Public Market in Napa, where you can purchase oysters, gourmet sandwiches, salads, ice cream and more. There are also additional tasting rooms in the area if you’d like to continue sampling the local blends at your own expense. Your tour will conclude at the end of the day with drop-off at your hotel in San Francisco.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- MUST be at least 21 years to consume alcohol
- Child rate is available for guests under 21 years
- Guests traveling with children under the age of 8 will need to provide their own car seat and take responsibility for installing it into the vehicle. Please contact local operator after booking to confirm car seat compatibility
- Please provide your contact information (i.e. email and phone number) and hotel information at time of booking
- It is recommended to dress in layers as the weather can vary dramatically from San Francisco to Napa/Sonoma
- Vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free lunch options are available at Oxbow Public Market
- Please leave a note in the "Special Requirements" field at time of booking if you are celebrating an anniversary, honeymoon, birthday, or another special occasion to receive a special gift
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Green Dream Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms