Explore our promoted experiences
- Ride around the city and listen to narration on key landmarks
- Marvel at majestic redwoods along a footpath at Muir Woods National Monument
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour ensures personalized attention
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Each client will receive the instructions about the time and location of the pickup.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Your sightseeing itinerary of San Francisco includes prominent landmarks and locales such as Twin Peaks (weather permitting), Golden Gate Park, Haight-Ashbury, Union Square, the Financial District, Chinatown, North Beach, Lombard Street, the Embarcadero, Pier 39, Fisherman's Wharf, the Marina, the Palace of Fine Arts, the Presidio and Fort Point.
Crossing the Golden Gate Bridge, your driver-guide continues on to Muir Woods National Monument where you can stroll along well-marked trails under these old-growth giants. Learn more about the coastal redwoods at the Visitor Center before departing for lovely Sausalito. Ponder the vistas across San Francisco Bay and spend time at leisure browsing the shops and eateries along the picturesque waterfront before returning to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A maximum of 13 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY A Taste of SF Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "It is quite a long tour but very worth it." See review