Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit Alcatraz and explore San Francisco by bike with this combo package
- Experience the Bay’s notorious prison island on a self-guided audio tour
- See top sights on your own terms with flexible admission and rental
- Start at Fisherman’s Wharf and travel by deluxe bike with helmet included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Alcatraz Cruise departs from Pier 33. Instructions will be sent 1/3 days prior to your tour date.
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Your final Alcatraz tour will be sent to Viator Email on file 1-2 days in advance with your time of departure and bike voucher. We assign the time!
- YOUR VIATOR VOUCHER IS NOT YOUR ALCATRAZ ADMISSION VOUCHER! Guests must wait 1-3 days prior to their Alcatraz date and recheck their email for their actual Alcatraz Vouchers that arrive. Guests that present a Viator voucher at Alcatraz directly will be told that their name can not be found. You must check your email in advance for your actual Alcatraz voucher. If you do not know your time as of the night before simply email us!!
- No refunds; exchanges; or cancellations on any Alcatraz related item or bike rentals
- Traveling with other existing orders/parties? Your responsibility to notify us of this!
- We do not cater to infants on bikes as we do not charge for infants. It is your responsibility not to book this bike tour if you have an infant; or pay out of pocket for a bike that has a carrier at another bike location other than ours.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- First come first served on bike rentals. There may be a wait until bikes are available.
- Guests should book well in advance direct sources for maximum savings
- ATTENTION:If you have no idea of your Alcatraz time slot on the day of your event do not randomly show up at the pier. You will be turned away!
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Tour Store LLC
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff