Explore our promoted experiences
- Set sail aboard an authentic America’s Cup racing yacht
- Zip around San Diego Bay at twice the speed of the average sailboat
- Unobstructed views of San Diego's coastline from a boat on the bay
- Photos and videos of the experience included in the price of your tour
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Kona Kai Resort & Marina Address: 1551 Shelter Island Drive. San Diego, 92106 Directions: The Kona Kai Resort and Marina is located near the southern end of Shelter Island. The address is 1551 Shelter Island Drive and a map or GPS will get you to the correct location. However, street numbers are not visible, so be sure to look for the Kona Kai sign. Parking is free on the street or in the parking lot across the street. Valet parking is also available at the entrance to the Kona Kai Resort. Our office is located in the single story building on the marina walkway. Stars & Stripes is docked immediately behind the resort, just look for the tallest mast in the marina. If interested, come 30 minutes early for the America's cup history presentation, but no later than 15 minutes prior to departure. Dates: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday Return point: Same as departure.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 5 and under
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sail Stars and Stripes USA-11
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms