Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy the sun deck seating with plenty of space on this San Diego whale-watching tour
- Look for whales, sea lions, dolphins, and birds
- Listen to commentary about the whales
- Boat features indoor and outdoor seating
Departure & Return
The check-in and boarding location is 1/2 block south of the intersection of Broadway and Harbor Drive.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There are Personal Floatation Devices on board for all guests, as per Coast Guard requirements. You do not need to wear life vest or the provided PFD's during the course of this cruise. However, if you would prefer to have children wear the PFD's during the course of the cruise, please advise so at the time of booking in the Special Requirements box.
- Access between outer decks is by stairs only, temporarily not wheelchair accessible due to outdoor seating restrictions.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- This cruise is currently only offering outdoor dining options only. We are fortunate to have beautiful outdoor decks that are available for sightseeing on San Diego Bay. Food and beverage service will be available at outdoor tables. Access to the outer decks is by stairs only and you will have access to restrooms. We have great weather on the bay right now, we would just recommend you bring a hat, light sweater or jacket and of course your shades!
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hornblower Cruises Events
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff