4 hours (Approx.)
Explore our promoted experiences
Sample North Park’s buzzing food scene, recently named as one of ‘America’s Hippest Neighborhoods’ by Forbes Magazine, during this 4-hour food tour. This happening San Diego ‘hood is home to more artisanal food deliciousness than just about anywhere else in Southern California. Join your foodie guide as you savor five or more tastings of North Park delights like craft burgers, pub cuisine, artisan cheese and an eclectic range of wines. Beer lovers take note: several of the featured stops also offer an eye-popping range of brews.
- Take a food tour of North Park, one of San Diego's hippest neighborhoods
- Explore this trendy neighborhood, recently named as one of ‘America’s hippest neighborhoods’ by Forbes Magazine
- Enjoy five or more tastings of delights like artisanal cheese, craft burgers, and Chicago-style pizza
- Sample the diverse range of vintages available at a local wine bar
- Check out the amazing selection of craft brews on tap at local eateries
Saved to wishlist!
4-hour walking food tour
5-plus food tastings (including one alcoholic drink tasting stop)
Local, professional guide
Tax and service fees
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase at select stops)
Food (extra menu items), unless specified
Tour guide gratuities (optional)
Transportation to and from tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointNear University Avenue and 30th Street (exact location provided upon purchase)
Return DetailsThe tour will wrap up near the departure point. If you need return directions, please inform your tour guide.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Dress code is casual (wear comfortable shoes as this is a walking tour)
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Vegetarian options are available but not guaranteed. Please advise at time of booking.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough attendees. In the event of cancellation, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- OPERATED BY Bite San Diego
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
San Diego North Park Food Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 20 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCity ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingSan DiegoFood Tours - CaliforniaCity Tours - CaliforniaWalking Tours - CaliforniaHalf-day Tours - CaliforniaFood Tours - La JollaCity Tours - La JollaWalking Tours - La JollaHalf-day Tours - La JollaFood Tours - Palm SpringsCity Tours - Palm SpringsWalking Tours - Palm SpringsHalf-day Tours - Palm SpringsCategory
Spanish Village Art CenterPetco ParkWhaley House MuseumLittle Italy San Diego San Diego Air & Space MuseumOcean Beach PierOld Town San Diego San Diego Zoo Safari ParkGreen Flash Brewing Co.San Diego Model Railroad Museum (SDMRM)Del MarShelter IslandSEA LIFE® San Diego AquariumHeritage ParkSan Diego Automotive MuseumMuseum of Making MusicPoint LomaBallast Point Brewing CompanyPacific BeachMission Beach