- Haunted history tour of San Diego
- Explore San Diego's sinister side with professional and entertaining storytellers
- Learn about notorious characters from the city past
- Visit Pioneer Park, El Campo Santo Cemetery, and the Maritime Museum in the evening
- Hear tales of supernatural phenomenons experienced in historic buildings and graveyards
- Walk the grounds of the Whaley House, one of the most haunted houses in America
- Fun way to learn San Diego history
Departure & Return
The tour meets at the Old Town Market located at 4010 Twiggs Street. Guests are required to check in 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Check in 30 minutes prior to your tour time required. Please give yourself time to find parking. Failure to check in 30 minutes prior to tour time could forfeit your seat.
- Parking available at Old Town State Park
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- OPERATED BY Historic Tours Of America
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized