Explore our promoted experiences
- Discover genuine Tijuana hospitality on a day tour south of the border
- Lunch at an authentic local eatery is included (alcohol at your cost)
- Enjoy learning about the culture of Baja Mexico
- Please ensure you have proper identification to cross the border
Departure & Return
"San Ysidro Trolley Station" - Front Doors McDonald's Border Regulations it may change the meeting point (Customer will be advice)
Mexico side of the Border
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Passport is required
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Border Regulations it may change the meeting point (Customer will be advice)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Border Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff