- Venture out into the open ocean on a San Diego whale-watching cruise
- See whales, dolphins, and other marine life in their natural environment
- Boat captain and onboard biologists know the best places to look for wildlife
- Cruise across scenic Mission Bay with a convenient departure point
Departure & Return
Our Ticket / check-in booth is a small grey booth with a blue awning between H2O rentals and the Fish & Chips shop facing the marina. [Click this link for our exact check in location](https://goo.gl/maps/2hJEu6fC3pR2)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY San Diego Whale Watching LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.