1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Rarotonga offers many opportunities to swim in the sea among the fish and other sea life. But if you want to improve your chances of swimming with turtles, a sea scooter safari is the way to go. With a sea scooter you can whizz through the water much faster than with leg power alone. Be amazed at the colors and variety of the sea life you’ll encounter in the sheltered waters of Rarotonga.
- Instruction on how to use the sea scooter will be given
- All snorkeling gear is included, such as masks, snorkels, and fins
- A fun activity for nature lovers
- Cover more ground (or, rather, sea) than when swimming
Saved to wishlist!
Equipment (Sea Scooter, Mask, Snorkel and Fins)
Departure & Return
Ara Tapu, Ngatangiia District, Cook Islands
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We schedule our adventure timetable 5 days in advance to allow for the changing weather conditions here in Rarotonga.
- You MUST contact Ariki Adventures at least 5 days in advance to your preferred tour date to ensure your tour time and starting location.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ariki Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "There were a number of additional safety measures taken so felt very safe and were free to enjoy and explore where the turtles were enjoying their natural habitat." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Stand Up PaddleboardingSnorkelingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesRarotongaStand Up Paddleboarding - AvaruaSnorkeling - AvaruaStand Up Paddleboarding - TahitiSnorkeling - TahitiStand Up Paddleboarding - North IslandSnorkeling - North IslandCategory