Explore our promoted experiences
- Private sailing cruise to Puerto Rico’s offshore islands for groups up to six
- Get the party started—open bar has cocktails, soft drinks, snacks and more
- Try snorkeling or SUP—crew can provide basic instruction for newbies
- Schedule is tailored to your interests, so you can do what matters to you
Departure & Return
We are located in Puerto del Rey Marina. Once you book, you will receive directions instructing you to our exact location.
|Monday - Sunday:||09:30 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Friday - Saturday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No children under 3 years old.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sandy Bottoms Sailing
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms