- Enjoy a unique cultural outing with this evening salsa dance class
- This small-group class is capped at just 10 people for a personal experience
- Your guide will provide personalized instruction as you go
- Learn the basic steps of salsa and cha cha in an atmospheric setting
Departure & Return
The park is located across LA 8 Surf Shop at San Juan. We will meet under the building with the green Roof. "El Pabellon de la Paz. Add. 450 Ave. De la Costitucion. San Juan PR 00901
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY JUAN LOTTI
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "A little more pricy than the other classes offered but the experience is hindered time better!" See review