- Rent a kayak to explore the Condado Lagoon
- Explore the lagoon at your own pace
- Take in the scenery and look out for wildlife
- Instruction is provided for first-time kayakers
Departure & Return
We are located in the Condado Lagoon. At Ashford Ave. # 860, in front of the Condado beach, next to the Condado Plaza hotel. You find us in the white tent on the bridge, we are Vip Adventures Puerto Rico!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY Vip Adventures Puerto Rico
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Staff was friendly, taught us how to kayak, relax, great location, easy to find the tent, there is a portable bathroom to use." See review