- Luxury catamaran cruise to Cayo Icacos from Fajardo
- Ride to the small and quiet island of Icacos
- Snorkel in a reef area, swim in clear blue waters and relax on the beach
- Capture beautiful views of El Yunque National Forest and Fajardo’s coastline
- Enjoy a delicious lunch buffet and drinks on board
- Upgrade to include round-trip hotel transport from San Juan
Departure & Return
If you are driving or have other transportation arrangements, please meet us in PUERTO DEL REY MARINA 45 minutes prior to departure time for check-in. There is free parking at the marina close by the check in area.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Your catamaran arrives at Icacos Cay, part of a chain of 10 small islands that comprise La Cordillera Keys Nature Reserve. If weather conditions require, your captain may navigate instead to the equally stunning island of Palominitos. Then hop in the water for some aquatic activities, including snorkeling on the nearby reef, swimming or beachcombing on the shore of this placid paradise.
When you start to get hungry around midday, head back to the boat for a buffet spread. Build a sandwich from the included array of fresh-baked bread (pan de agua), sliced meats including turkey, ham, pastrami and salami, sliced cheeses, lettuce, tomatoes, and pickles. Make sure to also grab some sides, including gourmet pasta salad, chicken salad, coleslaw, bean dip, chips, cookies, and fresh fruit.
Following lunch, your catamaran heads to another reef for more snorkeling or sunbathing. While underwater, keep your eyes peeled for reef creatures including colorful fish and the occasional octopus or manta ray. Or stay dry on the deck, where you can gaze at the sea life through glass windows or shoot down the boat’s built-in waterslide.
Your relaxing sailing day finishes with a return cruise back to the harbor, where you can find your optional hotel transportation back to San Juan.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants (Children under 4 years old) are not allowed on this tour.
- It is recommended that you bring a towel and swimsuit underneath beach clothes
- Great option for beginners
- Please note: water can be choppy due to weather conditions
- Note: if your hotel is located outside of the pickup area (San Juan Area), an additional fee will be applied, and it's payable before check in.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- NOTE: Please contact us 48 hours prior to the date of the tour to receive more details and information regarding changes due to new COVID-19 health and safety protocols.
- Due to the pandemic we are not providing snorkeling equipment until further notice. You may bring you own equipment or purchase upon check in so you can snorkel at the reef area or at the beach.
- Due to the pandemic the buffet lunch is now a packed lunch.
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for non swimmers
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 65 travelers
- OPERATED BY East Island Excursions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands