Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore the underwater world of Culebra on a snorkeling adventure
- Marvel at the Caribbean’s clear blue waters on a comfortable boat ride
- Experience the rich marine ecosystem of the Carlos Rosario Nature Reserve
- Relax on a white sand beach and enjoy a light lunch at Luis Peña island
Departure & Return
Park along the side of the road or in the parking lot. After cross the street to the blue gazebo in front of the parking lot where the staff will be waiting for you in the Blue gazebo. meeting time is at 8:15am
|Tuesday:||08:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Saturday:||08:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Sunday:||08:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Kids most be 3 year and older.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 33 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aqua Adventure
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Some people went diving others snorkeling and other just enjoy relax in the water." See review