Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy one of Puerto Rico's most magical experiences
- A guide explains the factors that result in this natural phenomenon
- The paddles that come with kayaks create movement that enhances biolumescence
- A short duration makes this tour ideal for time-pressed travelers
Departure & Return
Look for the green tent located on the sidewalk next to the ocean. Meeting time: 30 minutes prior tour starting time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be 6 years or older
- Maximum weight per person is 245 pounds.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Bioluminescent under the tarp is a beautifull experienceand with or without moon Without the moon we use the tarp.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Yokahu Kayak Trips, Inc.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Some bioluminescence but it is best in deep dark so aim for a night with no moon." See review