3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit the Columbia Gorge, easily one of Oregon's most scenic spots, with this intimate half-day tour from Portland. You'll make plenty of stops along the way, with the chance to take in the views from the aptly named Vista House and the Portland Women's Forum State Scenic Viewpoint. You'll also visit Horsetail Falls, Latourell Falls, and the most famous waterfall of them all, Multnomah Falls, the tallest waterfall in the state.
- Visit the Columbia Gorge without worrying about driving or parking
- A knowledgeable local guide will lead the way
- Snacks and water will be provided
- Small group sizes keep this tour intimate
Saved to wishlist!
PA system so people in back can hear their guide
Gratuity (always appreciated)
Departure & Return
815 SW Park Ave, Portland, OR 97205, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Terran Travels
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Explore Columbia River Gorge Half-Day Small-Group Tour ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Explore Columbia River Gorge Half-Day Small-Group Tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Explore Columbia River Gorge Half-Day Small-Group Tour ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Explore Columbia River Gorge Half-Day Small-Group Tour ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Explore Columbia River Gorge Half-Day Small-Group Tour
3 to 4 hours
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 35 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingPortlandBus Tours - OregonNature and Wildlife - OregonWalking Tours - OregonHalf-day Tours - OregonBus Tours - SeattleNature and Wildlife - SeattleWalking Tours - SeattleHalf-day Tours - SeattleBus Tours - VancouverNature and Wildlife - VancouverWalking Tours - VancouverHalf-day Tours - VancouverCategory
Oregon Rail Heritage Center (ORHC)Pittock MansionForest ParkLan Su Chinese GardenSouth Park BlocksPortland Art MuseumPortland Japanese GardenPortland Steel BridgeWahkeena FallsPortland ChinatownWillamette ValleyMt. Hood RailroadThe GrottoMt. HoodAlphabet DistrictPowell’s City of BooksOregon ZooPioneer SquareOneonta GorgeNorth Mississippi Avenue