- A local guide will show you around town
- Bicycles and helmet rentals are included
- Bottled water will be provided
- Group sizes capped at 15 travelers for a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Our shop is #121, in the breezeway of the silver and red building. If you're having trouble finding us, walk north on SE 9th Avenue from Main Street and look to your left! If you're looking for parking, you can find limited street parking and paid lots at 7th and Madison and 10th and Madison Streets
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Around Portland Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I would recommend this tour for anyone who is looking for a great inexpensive and fun tour around the city." See review