Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from Pismo Beach around 7:45 AM.
Drop-off to Pismo Beach around 6:00 PM.
We will confirm the exact pick-up time & location the evening before your tour.
Please note: this tour offers pick-ups in Pismo Beach, San Luis Obispo as well as Paso Robles.
If you are being picked up in Pismo Beach and we have pick-ups in each town on the day of your tour it could mean approximately one hour of pickups before the tour begins.
We're unable to pick up and drop off in San Simeon, Cambria or Morro Bay.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. Wear comfortable shoes and bring layers as the weather is subject to sudden changes. Often, the coastal weather can be cool with some fog and Paso Robles can be much warmer with lots of sunshine. It’s also a good idea to bring sunscreen.
- By California law, any children under the age of 8 years old, as well as any children shorter than 4’9” must be secured in a car seat or booster seat. Toast Tours DOES NOT provide a car seat or booster seat, and it is your responsibility to provide this yourself. Children under the age of 8 years old will not be allowed on the vehicle if you do not have a car seat or booster seat.
- A current valid photo ID is required on the day of travel
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- OPERATED BY Toast Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by The Original Hearst Castle & Paso Robles Wine Country Tour from Pismo Beach.