Explore our promoted experiences
- Choose from a morning or afternoon tour time
- Helmets, goggles, and dust gaiters are provided
- The 4-seater vehicles allow for families to ride together
- Easily travel through rugged terrain with large wheels
Departure & Return
From Phoenix, take I-17 North to Exit 232. Meet at the RoadRunner Restaurant and Saloon in North Phoenix. Your guide will come and get you 15 minutes prior to your Adventure departure time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Desert Wolf Tours
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers