Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- Self-guided: Explore at your own pace
- Lakeside views rarely seen by visitors
- All experience levels welcome: Kayak tutorial included
- Complimentary parking pass
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Maximum weight is 275 lbs
- No double/tandem kayaks available
- Dress to be in the heat/cold and to get wet!
- Participant must be comfortable with an unguided river excursion
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Saguaro Lake Ranch, Inc.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Plus, you get an all-day parking pass so you can explore the many hiking trails in the park." See review