Explore our promoted experiences
- 4-hour tour with a 30- or 60- minute airboat ride
- See a unique Florida landscape
- Spot native wildlife in a natural environment
- Visit an exotic animal park
- Family friendly
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- All entrance fees included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Leave the city for the lake-pocked, marshy landscape of the everglades, and choose a 30- or 60-minute airboat tour. The boats travel across the surface of the water, making it possible to discover hard-to-reach parts of the swamps. Visit the swamps with an experienced captain so you don’t miss a thing, from the enormous gators that swim along the water’s edge to exotic birds and snakes.
Return to land to take in the Wild Florida animal park: feed baby animals in a kid-friendly petting zoo and find owls roosting along a cypress-lined boardwalk through the ‘Hawk Swamp.’ See zebras, lemurs, watusi, bobcats and sloths, and enjoy plenty of time to talk with the park’s expert staff about caring for each animal’s special needs. Finish the day with return transfer to Orlando.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Post COVID-19 Safety Updates - We politely request that you refrain from taking this tour should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19, or if you are at a high risk of contracting the disease. All driver/guides will be required to wear masks. Face masks are recommended but not mandatory, so please bring your own if you wish to wear one. The size of the vehicle used will be adjusted based on the number of passengers to allow for social distancing and all safety guide lines regarding vehicle sanitation will be followed.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Sightseeing Orlando
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff