Explore our promoted experiences
- All necessary kayaking equipment and instruction is provided
- A small group means more attention from your guide
- See more with a clear kayak than you would with a normal one
- Perfect for outdoor enthusiasts and animal lovers
Departure & Return
Customers are responsible for KP Hole Park admission ($5 per person). Check in at the main entrance and mention you are with Get Up And Go Kayaking. They will direct you to the boat ramp where you will meet your guide!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Weight Restrictions: 425 pounds per boat (two guests) and no more than 250 pounds per seat (individual)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an Adult at all times when paddling
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Get Up And Go Kayaking - Rainbow Springs
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "The parking, very crowded and I would highly suggest later afternoon times vs morning." See review