15 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
Departure & Return
300 Rodgers Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96819, USA
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
8/6/2019 - 12/18/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY SpeediShuttle
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Aloha Lei Greeting on Arrival in Honolulu?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Aloha Lei Greeting on Arrival in Honolulu?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Aloha Lei Greeting on Arrival in Honolulu?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Aloha Lei Greeting on Arrival in Honolulu?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Aloha Lei Greeting on Arrival in Honolulu
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ServicesAirport & Hotel TransfersTransportation ServicesTransfers & Ground TransportOahuBus Services - HawaiiAirport & Hotel Transfers - HawaiiTransportation Services - HawaiiBus Services - MauiAirport & Hotel Transfers - MauiTransportation Services - MauiBus Services - KauaiAirport & Hotel Transfers - KauaiTransportation Services - KauaiCategory
Waikiki Beach Tours & TicketsUSS Oklahoma Memorial Tours & TicketsHawaiian Mission Houses Historic Site and Archives Tours & TicketsValley of the Temples Tours & TicketsBanzai Pipeline Tours & TicketsBishop Museum Tours & TicketsUSS Arizona Memorial Tours & TicketsNu'uanu Pali Lookout Tours & TicketsLyon Arboretum Tours & TicketsDiamond Head Tours & TicketsBattleship Missouri Memorial Tours & TicketsHanauma Bay Tours & TicketsParadise Cove Luau Tours & TicketsWaikele Center Tours & TicketsOahu Cruise Port Tours & TicketsHard Rock Cafe Honolulu Tours & TicketsQueen Emma Summer Palace Tours & TicketsMagic Island Tours & TicketsManoa Falls Tours & TicketsWaikiki Natatorium War Memorial Tours & Tickets