3 hours (Approx.)
Spend an afternoon immersed in Hawaiian culture with dance performances, dinner, and entrance to Waimea Valley. Hike to Waimea Falls and swim in the pool at the bottom (life jackets provided). Explore lush botanical gardens and see the colorful blooms that make your flower lei. Sit down for dinner and be dazzled with traditional Polynesian dancing and cultural performances while you taste Hawaiian specialties and sip tropical cocktails.
- Explore Waimea Valley and enjoy a Polynesian Luau with fire knife dancing
- Entrance to Waimea Valley is included with luau ticket
- Be greeted with flower lei, and walk through fragrant flower lei gardens
- See cultural demonstrations, dancing, and enjoy traditional Hawaiian food and cocktails
Saved to wishlist!
Flower lei greeting
Traditional cooking demonstrations
Full Polynesian show
Fire knife dancing
Mai Tai/Aloha Juice (Silver=1 drink, Gold=2 drinks, VIP=3 drinks)
Departure & Return
Departure PointToa Luau, 59-864 Kamehameha Hwy Waimea Valley, Haleiwa, Oahu, HI 96712-8411
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
- OPERATED BY Toa Luau LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Toa Luau at Waimea Valley?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Toa Luau at Waimea Valley?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Toa Luau at Waimea Valley?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Toa Luau at Waimea Valley?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Not a lot of parking.. you have to wait till the peeps visiting the valley and the falls leave before you find parking." See review
- "Although we had to drive was across the island from Waikiki, it was well worth the drive and we are still talking about how amazing the luau was." See review
- "I highly recommend it if you are in ohau, TOA LuAu is a most attend activity." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Toa Luau at Waimea Valley
5 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesDinner and ShowFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsOahuDining Experiences - HawaiiDinner and Show - HawaiiDining Experiences - MauiDinner and Show - MauiDining Experiences - KauaiDinner and Show - KauaiCategory
Ala Moana CenterWaikiki BeachLanai LookoutQueen Emma Summer PalaceHonolulu Museum of ArtWaimanalo Beach ParkNational Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific Koko Crater KCC Farmers’ MarketShangri La Museum of Islamic Art, Culture & DesignWaikiki AquariumHawaii's Plantation VillageKawaiaha'o ChurchWet 'n' Wild HawaiiHanauma BayHe'eia State ParkSunset BeachKewalo BasinHawaiian Mission Houses Historic Site and ArchivesMakapuu Lighthouse