1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Experience Oahu’s tropical waters on a 2-hour private surfing lesson. designed for beginners or seasoned surfers who want to hone their skills, the lessons can be customized to suit your skill level. Learn the basics on sand and then get in the water and catch some waves. Your certified instructor will share knowledge about Hawaiian surf etiquette and reading waves and souvenir photos and T-shirts are available for purchase. Ideal for visitors looking for a quintessentially Hawaiian experience.
- Learn to surf or hone your skills with a 2-hour private surfing lesson
- Start with safety training on the sand and then catch some waves
- Learn to read the waves, and get local tips on Hawaiian surfing etiquette
- Instructors are certified and trained for first-aid and lifeguard CPR
Saved to wishlist!
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Souvenir t-shirts (available to purchase)
Souvenir rash guards (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
2169 Kālia Rd, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
Meet on the beach directly behind the Outrigger Reef Hotel
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 5 years
- All participants must know how to swim
- Help us keep your children safe and please book anyone under 13 years old on a Private Lesson (required). Choose the same date/time and your group will still be able to surf together.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- All guests must know how to swim
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Gone Surfing Hawaii
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
1.5-Hour Private Surfing Lesson
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Sports Lessons Surfing Lessons Water SportsClasses & WorkshopsOutdoor ActivitiesOahuSports Lessons - HawaiiSurfing Lessons - HawaiiSports Lessons - MauiSurfing Lessons - MauiSports Lessons - KauaiSurfing Lessons - KauaiCategory
Lanikai Beach Tours & TicketsByodo-In Temple Tours & TicketsKaneohe Bay Tours & TicketsSunset Beach Tours & TicketsHonolulu Museum of Art Tours & TicketsKahana Bay Beach Park Tours & TicketsBattleship Missouri Memorial Tours & TicketsLanai Lookout Tours & TicketsHonolulu Hale Tours & TicketsHe'eia State Park Tours & TicketsManoa Valley Tours & TicketsSandy Beach Park Tours & TicketsKawaiaha'o Church Tours & TicketsHaleiwa Tours & TicketsHalona Blowhole Tours & TicketsValley of the Temples Tours & TicketsHawaii's Plantation Village Tours & TicketsLa'ie Point State Wayside Park Tours & TicketsKing Kamehameha Statue Tours & TicketsDuke Kahanamoku Statue Tours & Tickets