7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
The North Shore is one of the most alluring parts of Oahu but, if you don't have your own transportation, it can be tricky to get there. Skip the hassle of renting a car or wasting time on long bus journeys by booking a guided tour. As well as stopping at all the best view points, you'll get to hike to Waimea Valley Waterfall and swim in the natural spring.
- Day trip from Waikiki to Oahu's North Shore
- Skip the hassle of buses or driving from Waikiki
- Learn about the culture of the North Shore from your guide
- Hike to a waterfall & swim in the natural spring
Saved to wishlist!
Admission to Waimea Valley Hike
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
6:55 AM - Ala Moana Hotel (Loading zone on Mahukona St.)
7:00 AM - 1831 Ala Moana Blvd (ABC Store #83)
7:05 AM - Hale Koa Hotel (in front of lobby)
7:10 AM - Hotel LaCroix (Olohana St. bus stop)
7:15 AM - Sheraton Waikiki (Aloha Landing)
7:25 AM - Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort (Koa Avenue)
7:30 AM - Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel (Paoakalani Ave.)
7:40 AM - Kahala Resort (before roundabout)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aloha Hawaii Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during North Shore Adventure Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during North Shore Adventure Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during North Shore Adventure Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during North Shore Adventure Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
North Shore Adventure Tour
7 to 8 hours
10 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 22 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingHonoluluBus Tours - HawaiiFull-day Tours - HawaiiBus Tours - MauiFull-day Tours - MauiBus Tours - KauaiFull-day Tours - KauaiCategory
Honolulu Harbor Tours & TicketsDiamond Head Tours & TicketsHawaii State Capitol Tours & TicketsMt. Tantalus Tours & TicketsKaneohe Bay Tours & TicketsNu'uanu Pali Lookout Tours & TicketsManoa Valley Tours & TicketsHonolulu Tours & TicketsWaimea Bay Tours & TicketsLa'ie Point State Wayside Park Tours & TicketsBattleship Missouri Memorial Tours & TicketsShangri La Museum of Islamic Art, Culture & Design Tours & TicketsWet 'n' Wild Hawaii Tours & TicketsKoʻolau Range Tours & TicketsHaleiwa Tours & TicketsCoconut Island (Moku o Loe) Tours & TicketsHonolulu Zoo Tours & TicketsHe'eia State Park Tours & TicketsWaimanalo Beach Park Tours & TicketsValley of the Temples Tours & Tickets