1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
While vacationing in Hawaii, take some time off the beach and relax with a lomi lomi massage. Sign up for a couples or single massage that includes aromatherapy, coconut oil, and hot stones. End up with water and cool grapes to refresh you before continuing with your vacation.
- Choose from a single or couples experience
- Water and grapes provided for your refreshment
- Coconut oil and lavender essential oil enhance the treatment
- Hot stones help relax tense muscles
Saved to wishlist!
60 Minutes of traditional Lomi Lomi!
Smooth hot stones and towels.
Massage pressure and style is entirely customized.
Beautifully decorated couple or single rooms.
Certified massage therapists with many years of experience.
Water and grapes served at the end of your treatment.
Departure & Return
Hawaii Natural Therapy , 350 Ward Ave #210, Honolulu, HI 96814, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
3/6/2019 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Children 17 and younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- You should not book a massage if you have a fever, cold/flu, or contagious skin infection. There are also other conditions in which your therapist may need to adapt his/her techniques (i.e. arthritis or osteoporosis, pregnancy) or avoid an area completely (i.e. cuts or burns).
- You should wear comfortable clothing.
- Open daily from 9 AM to 7 PM
- Please arrive five to ten minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. Traffic has gotten increasingly bad in Honolulu, so please allow extra time to navigate to us.
- Please give us as much notice as possible if you know you are going to be late for your appointment. In most cases we will need to shorten your appointment accordingly to accommodate clients scheduled after you.
- Hawaii Natural Therapy is located at 350 Ward Avenue, Honolulu, between downtown Honolulu and the Ala Moana shopping center. We are on the second floor.
- The most convenient free parking is across the street at Ward Gateway Center, in front of Ohana Hale Marketplace. Type 333 Ward Avenue, Honolulu, into your GPS.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hawaii Natural Therapy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 60 Minute Lomi Lomi Massage?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 60 Minute Lomi Lomi Massage?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during 60 Minute Lomi Lomi Massage?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 60 Minute Lomi Lomi Massage?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 101296P7
Compare Similar Experiences
60 Minute Lomi Lomi Massage
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Kawaiaha'o ChurchAli'iolani HaleAla Moana Beach ParkWaikiki Natatorium War MemorialDuke Kahanamoku StatueCoconut Island (Moku o Loe)Sandy Beach ParkKoʻolau RangeHawaii State CapitolPearl Harbor Aviation MuseumTropical Farms Macadamia Nut FarmMagic IslandUSS Arizona MemorialLanikai BeachQueen Emma Summer PalaceHe'eia State ParkParadise Cove LuauDuke Kahanamoku BeachHonolulu HarborHonolulu Museum of Art