3 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Planning a trip to the USS Arizona Memorial at Pearl Harbor typically requires waiting in a long line for tickets. Save time and skip hassle with this private tour that handles all the legwork. After an in-depth guided tour of Pearl Harbor, you'll make brief stops at Iolani Palace, the statue of King Kamehameha and the Punchbowl National Memorial Cemetery.
- Guided tour from Honolulu to the USS Arizona Memorial at Pearl Harbor
- Private tour, exclusively for your party: Ensures a personalized experience
- Skip the long waiting in lines typically required at Pearl Harbor
- Hassle-free round-trip transfers from your hotel, airport or port
Saved to wishlist!
Cold bottled water
Professional guiding services
Entrance fee to USS Arizona Memorial
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up time varies from 7:30 am to 10:30 am. You will receive a text message the evening before your tour with details of pick up time.
- Honolulu Intl Airport, 300 Rodgers Blvd, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96819
- Pier 2, Honolulu, HI
- Pier 11, Honolulu, HI
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Personalized Hawaii Vacations
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Half-Day Pearl Harbor and Honolulu Landmarks Tour
3 to 5 hours
4 hours 15 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
4 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHonoluluShore Excursions - HawaiiBus Tours - HawaiiPorts of Call Tours - HawaiiHalf-day Tours - HawaiiShore Excursions - MauiBus Tours - MauiPorts of Call Tours - MauiHalf-day Tours - MauiShore Excursions - KauaiBus Tours - KauaiPorts of Call Tours - KauaiHalf-day Tours - KauaiCategory
Hawaii State Capitol Tours & TicketsLanai Lookout Tours & TicketsKewalo Basin Tours & TicketsAloha Tower Marketplace Tours & TicketsHonolulu Zoo Tours & TicketsValley of the Temples Tours & TicketsKawaiaha'o Church Tours & TicketsNu'uanu Pali Lookout Tours & TicketsPearl Harbor Aviation Museum Tours & TicketsHe'eia State Park Tours & TicketsDuke Kahanamoku Beach Tours & TicketsWaimea Valley Tours & TicketsSunset Beach Tours & TicketsNational Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific Tours & TicketsKoko Crater Tours & TicketsWaikiki Beach Tours & TicketsHalona Blowhole Tours & TicketsAli'iolani Hale Tours & TicketsQueen Emma Summer Palace Tours & TicketsKo Olina Tours & Tickets