2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Discover Pearl Harbor on this National Park Service 'Day of Infamy' tour, where you'll visit the USS Arizona Memorial with provided audio narration and receive admission to the Virtual Reality Center. Offering a more engaging and enriching experience than other tours, this package includes souvenirs and operates with small group limited to 10 people.
- Visit the USS Arizona Memorial on a self-guided tour
- Enjoy a unique Pearl Harbor experience with narration by Jamie Lee Curtis, Pearl Harbor survivors, and NPS historians
- Entrance included to the Pearl Harbor Virtual Reality Center
- Take home souvenirs including a tote bag, a collectible newspaper, and a mug
- The Boat Ticket to the USS Arizona Memorial is NOT included with this Tour.
Saved to wishlist!
A USS Arizona Memorial narrated the tour
An official Pearl Harbor tote bag
A collectible Dec 7, 1941 newspaper with a complete timeline of the Japanese attack
An official Pearl Harbor Historic Sites mug
A four-color souvenir map and guide of the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
Associate please use item #402069
This program does not include the movie/boat tickets to the USS Arizona Please visit the National Park Service website at recreation.gov (Toll free US/ Canada 1-877-444-6777), tickets are available two months out and are only $1.50 each. Or come early, each day there are an additional 1,300 free tickets given out at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center on a first come, first serviced basis; gates opens at 7am.
Reserve Boat Tickets at www.recreation.gov
Departure & Return
1 Arizona Memorial Pl, Honolulu, HI 96818, USA
Address: 1 Arizona Memorial Place
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
1/1/2022 - 12/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please be advised there is a no bag policy at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center. You can bring in your wallet, phone, camera and bottled water.
- Free parking is also available at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- IMPORTANT: The Boat Ticket to the USS Arizona Memorial is NOT included with this Tour, you will need to purchase this separately before you arrive Please visit www.recreation.gov to reserve this Boat Ticket.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pacific Historic Parks
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the boat to the USS Arizona Memorial included in the Day of Infamy Pearl Harbor Package?
A:The boat ride is NOT included. You may reserve Boat Tickets at www.recreation.gov. Boat tickets are released daily, one week in advance, and cost $1.00 per person.
Can I arrange the boat tickets upon arrival at the USS Arizona Memorial?
A:We highly recommend purchasing your boat tickets online 1 week prior to your visit date, however, there may be standby tickets available on the day of your visit by asking the Ranger on duty outside the theater.
Is there parking available at the USS Arizona Memorial?
A:Yes, parking at the Pearl Harbor National Memorial is free, with lots located at the main entrance.
What are the operating hours of the Pearl Harbor National Memorial?
A:The Pearl Harbor National Memorial is open from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm, seven days a week (closed only on Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s Day).
Does the cost of the Day of Infamy Pearl Harbor Package include admission to the Pearl Harbor National Memorial?
A:Admission to the Pearl Harbor National Memorial is free and open to the public. The narrated tour will guide you through the Memorial with fascinating facts and insights about the history of Pearl Harbor.
Can I bring luggage/bags with me into the Pearl Harbor National Memorial?
A:No purses, handbags, backpacks, camera bags, diaper bags, or other items that offer concealment are allowed in the Pearl Harbor National Memorial. Bag storage is available outside the main gate for a fee of $6.00 per bag and $7.50 per luggage.
Is the Pearl Harbor National Memorial handicap accessible?
A:Yes - wheelchairs are permitted.
Compare Similar Experiences
Day of Infamy Pearl Harbor Package
4 hours 45 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Audio GuidesWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportOahuAudio Guides - HawaiiWalking Tours - HawaiiHistorical Tours - HawaiiAudio Guides - MauiWalking Tours - MauiHistorical Tours - MauiAudio Guides - KauaiWalking Tours - KauaiHistorical Tours - KauaiCategory
Hawaii's Plantation Village Tours & TicketsUSS Bowfin Submarine Museum and Park Tours & TicketsCoconut Island (Moku o Loe) Tours & TicketsManoa Falls Tours & TicketsHonolulu Museum of Art Tours & TicketsNu'uanu Pali Lookout Tours & TicketsWaikele Center Tours & TicketsManoa Valley Tours & TicketsMakapuu Lighthouse Tours & TicketsMt. Tantalus Tours & TicketsWaikiki Beach Tours & TicketsAli'iolani Hale Tours & TicketsIolani Palace Tours & TicketsKoko Crater Tours & TicketsKahana Bay Beach Park Tours & TicketsKailua Beach Park Tours & TicketsHaleiwa Tours & TicketsParadise Cove Luau Tours & TicketsHawaiian Mission Houses Historic Site and Archives Tours & TicketsKawaiaha'o Church Tours & Tickets