- Discover New Orleans beyond the French Quarter
- Move quickly through neighborhoods with a bus tour
- See Treme, the Garden District, and Marigny
Departure & Return
Outside Landry's Seafood at our Tour Booth.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY New Orleans Ghost Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I highly recommend this on your first day of a visit so that you have context about people, places, and things that help for the rest of your stay." See review
- "However, I would not recommend being on the 4PM tour as the end of it was in the dark and therefore had limited visibility." See review
- "Highly recommend it for families with older kiddos and adults." See review