2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Discover the haunted history and culture of New Orleans on a tour that visits cemeteries and other allegedly haunted locations. Whether a skeptic or a believer, it can be creepy to visit cemeteries on your own, but, a group tour offers security. Plus, a guide enhances the experience with historical details and haunted tales.
- Explore New Orleans’ cemeteries on a bus tour
- Learn about the sites from a guide’s on-board commentary
- Guests can bring their own drink to enjoy on the bus
- Delve into the iconic “haunted” side of New Orleans
Saved to wishlist!
Driver and Guide
Live commentary on board
Use an EMF reader to search for ghosts!
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
620 Decatur St #600, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 27 travelers
- OPERATED BY New Orleans Ghost Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cemetery Bus Tour in New Orleans?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Cemetery Bus Tour in New Orleans?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cemetery Bus Tour in New Orleans?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cemetery Bus Tour in New Orleans?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Cemetery Bus Tour in New Orleans
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursBus ToursGhost & Vampire ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingNew OrleansNight Tours - LouisianaBus Tours - LouisianaGhost & Vampire Tours - LouisianaNight Tours - Orange BeachBus Tours - Orange BeachGhost & Vampire Tours - Orange BeachNight Tours - DestinBus Tours - DestinGhost & Vampire Tours - DestinCategory
New Orleans Museum of Art (NOMA) Tours & TicketsLake Pontchartrain Tours & TicketsFrenchmen Street Tours & TicketsJean Lafitte National Historical Park and Preserve Tours & TicketsSydney and Walda Besthoff Sculpture Garden Tours & TicketsSan Francisco Plantation Tours & TicketsDegas House Tours & TicketsDestrehan Plantation Tours & TicketsAudubon Nature Institute Tours & TicketsCourt of Two Sisters Tours & TicketsBeauregard-Keyes House Tours & TicketsNapoleon House Tours & TicketsNational WWII Museum Tours & TicketsLafayette Square Tours & TicketsLafayette Cemetery No. 1 Tours & TicketsSt. Louis Cemetery No. 1 Tours & TicketsMississippi River Tours & TicketsLower Ninth Ward Tours & TicketsChalmette National Historical Park Tours & TicketsJackson Square Tours & Tickets