Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Sonoma Valley half-day bike tour
- Guide sheds insight into Sonoma history and culture
- Choose to taste wines at two vineyards (your expense) or just enjoy the views
- Full-day bike rental is included so it’s yours all day
Departure & Return
One mile south of Sonoma Plaza Limited onsite parking lot visible from the street next to our shop, plenty of additional free street parking along Broadway. If you need any guidance please call 707-938-2080.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- *** On rare occasions when there are 5 or fewer guests signed up for the Half-Day Bike Tour, this tour may be combined with the Full-Day Bike Tour for the first two winery experiences. Following the tasting at the second winery, the Half-Day tour will become a rental (free of charge) and the guests can enjoy the use of the bikes. At this point in the tour the guests will be within 1.5 miles of Downtown Sonoma, and 3 miles of the starting location. Your guide will suggest great lunch spots and provide you a map for the easy ride back. Bikes will need to be returned to the starting location by 3pm.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sonoma Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience